Regardless of if you’re new to the world of fitness or a seasoned athlete, there’s always something interesting to learn. Stay up to date with my latest fitness news, tips and trends.
Rye Tuna Sandwich
Tuna + Bean Pate (recipe here)
Cooked Sweet Potato + AlfaAlfa Sprouts
Hobz biz zest - @renswonderland
Handful or how many you desire to taste of the filling chopped up:
Blitz together in food processor
Serve on toast of choice
SALAD IN A JAR!
The key here the order in which you fill up the jar:
1. Dressing: Apple Cider/ Balsamic/ Lemon Yoghurt
2. Garnish: Nuts/ Seeds/ Fruit/ Olives/ Lentils/ Chickpeas
3. Meat, shredded or chopped: Chicken/ Tuna/ Pork/ Eggs/ Tofu
4. Veggies: Tomatoes/ Cucumber/ Grated Carrots/ Beets/ Zucchini Noodles
5. Starch: Quinoa/ Pasta/ Rice/ Cous Cous/ Potato
6. Lettuce/ Spinach/ Mixed Greens
Wet at the bottom,
Dry at the top!
When you flip it into a bowl, the lettuce with be on the bottom and you can mix it all through!
TIP: Use Moccona and other Coffee jars!
Working from home means more appliances